Benefits and Perks Summary
- 23 days of paid vacation per year
- $1,000 annual book fund
- Access to StatDx and RADPRIMER
- Generous $3,000 AIRP and $7,000 conference stipends
- Health and dental insurance through Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Monthly resident meal cards for free meals in the hospital cafeteria
With its relatively low cost of living, cultural diversity, abundant green spaces, and short drives from the heart of the city to the mountains, Memphis is a perk all its own. The city boasts restaurants for every craving and price range, a thriving nightlife, and plenty to see and do year-round. Learn more about what Memphis has to offer.
View our 2017-2018 benefits package. [PDF, 248 KB].