Family Medicine Residency Program Requirements
Should you apply for the Family Medicine Residency Program? Consider the below minimum requirements to be eligible for this program.
- Graduation from LCME or AOA school with:
- USMLE Steps 1 and 2 scores 200 or above; Passing on Step 2 Clinical Skills.
- COMLEX Steps 1 and 2 480 or above; Passing on COMLEX 2 Clinical Skills.
- Will consider for application students with Step 2 Scores pending. All Step 1 and 2 or COMLEX 1 and 2 scores must be posted in ERAS by the end of January for the applicant to be ranked by our program.
- International Graduates must have ECFMG certificate, and have passed USMLE, as above, along with Step 3 at 200 or above, and have US clinical experience.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident Status (Green Card).
- Graduation from medical school must be within last the 5 years.